Thursday, October 1, 2009

Report From Tammy Tilley

Yesterday, Mike took McDonald’s cheeseburgers (probably double cheeseburgers) to school to have lunch with Cameron and Emma. Busted!!!! A few teachers noticed this slip in our journey. At breakfast, I tried to convince him (and them) to get Subway, but they were having withdrawals from their favorite fast food menu. I was a little embarrassed, but I need everyone to know that this whole changeover process will take time for my family. We have definitely decreased our drive to Friendly Shopping Center for our quick fast food meals, but we are not there yet. I also believe that too much change too fast will only make my kids less receptive to the changes. So, if you see us “being bad,” please call us on it, but know we’re going to get it all together (well, maybe close, anyway) with time.

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty funny! At least it's good to keep in mind that making changes slowly usually will lead to the most long-term results!

    ReplyDelete